Permits and Development
The Community Development Department is responsible for ensuring public safety through the effective enforcement of construction codes and standards for the construction, repair, demolition, occupancy and maintenance of buildings, structures and properties. We are responsible for plan review of building permits, inspection of construction projects, and the investigation of complaints. We assist property owners in their effort to ensure that buildings are in compliance with the standards set forth in the City's Codes.
Permit applications are accepted Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
- Contractor Registration Form
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application
- Floodplain Development Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Burn Permit Application
- Application for Appeal
- Application for Variance
- Tree Affidavit Application
- Tree Removal Permit Application
- Fire Protection System Permit Application
- Fire Prevention Inspection Application