Permits and Development
The Community Development Department is responsible for coordinating land and building development throughout the City. In partnership with other City departments, Community Development helps homeowners, business owners, and those in the development industry plan and execute development projects.
The following documents are provided to assist you as you move forward with your development project. We look forward to working with you, and hope that your experience developing property in the City of Castroville is a pleasant one.
- Contractor Registration Form
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Floodplain Development Permit Application
- Burn Permit Application
- Application for Appeal
- Application for Variance
- Tree Affidavit Application
- Tree Removal Permit Application
- Fire Protection System Permit Application
- Fire Prevention Inspection Application